1. Rinse the shrimp and start a big boiling pot of water for the noodles.
2. Get all the ingredients ready.
3. Add the spicy oil to a hot sauce pan and then throw in the garlic (in big enough pieces so that you can pull them out afterwards).
4. Add in all the other ingredients (veggies).
5. Add the noodles into the boiling pot and keep mixing the veggies in the pan.
6. Once the veggies are cooked, add to a big pot of shrimp stock. And once the pot is back to boiling after all the veggies have been added, add the raw shrimp (which does not need long to reach that pink cooked color if the water is boiling when added).
7. Take the noodles from the pot and pour it into a collander and rinse it with cold water to stop the cooking process. Then arrange into individual serving bowls and pour the soup on top.
Nothing like a hot bowl of spicy noodle soup when it’s freaking freezing outside.